Currently: Principle Translation and Arabization Librarian – Bibliotheca Alexandrina.
Freelance translator – World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), Geneva.
Freelance translator – World Health Organization headquarters, Geneva.
• Faculty of Commerce, Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Alexandria University.
• Executive Master of Business Administration (E-MBA) degree.
• Postgraduate Diploma in Translation – Institute of Linguistic Studies and Translation, Faculty of Arts, Alexandria University.
• Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Linguistics – Institute of Linguistic Studies and Translation, Faculty of Arts, Alexandria University.
– Subject Heading list.
– Resource Access and Description (RDA) (phase 1).
– “Dewey Decimal Classification System”.
– The International Librarianship Training Program (ILTP)